Welcome to Happily Ever After. Please read our Terms & Conditions before using our website or purchasing any of our products or services.
If you don’t agree to any of these terms, please do not use our website.
www.hea-rt.com is owned and operated by Happily Ever After (collectively referred to as Happily Ever After, hea-rt.com “we”, “us” or “our” in this document). The terms ‘you’, ‘user’ or ‘users’ refer to the user or viewer of our website.
We may revise, update or change these Terms & Conditions at any time and reserve the right to do so. Please check these terms regularly to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
The use of www.hea-rt.com is subject to the following Terms & Conditions
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
Our site can be accessed free of charge but some areas and content are restricted to users who have purchased one of our products or services.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted, and may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will strive to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out in the User Generated Content section below.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to it. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any:
- part of our site;
- equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- software used in the provision of our site; or
- equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
User Generated Content
We may on occasion allow users to contribute to our website and add content. Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content. We may also share it, quote from it and use it to promote our site, products and services, particularly via social media.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Happily Ever After is not responsible for any contributions made by any users. Any comments or opinions are that of the user who submitted them. We have the right to remove any contributions that don’t comply with the below standards.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material or violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Third Party Content and Links
We may include some content, reference or links to third parties on our website. We are not responsible for any content, opinions, ideas or any other information given by a third party. These third party websites are subject to their own terms which may be different to ours. You are advised to read and understand the terms for any individual third party website before using them.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval or endorsement by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
Likewise any links to Happily Ever After from a third party website does not constitute endorsement by us. We do not monitor and are not responsible for any third party that may link to our website and have no control over their content or opinions.
Linking to Our Website
You may link to some pages of our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You may only link to pages that are publicly accessible. You are not permitted to link to any pages that require a user to be signed in or are restricted based on products or services purchased. These pages are only accessible to users who have purchased the product or service.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than free to access pages.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms.
All content, information and materials on our website are property of Happily Ever After or third parties who have authorised our use of their materials. This includes, but is not limited to; Logos, Images, Videos, Text Content, Linked Documents and Downloadable Material.
All content and information is strictly intended for persons aged 18 and over.
Products & Services
At Happily Ever After all of our products and services currently available will be offered as online services only. This means that the product or service will be received as online content that you will be given access to after purchasing. Some of the content for these services may be made available on a week by week basis so may not be fully available after purchase.
Happily Ever After Relationship Training
The Happily Ever After Relationship Training is our signature Relationship Training. It has been created for educational purposes for use by couples who are looking to grow their relationship. All material included in the training is intended to help couples understand their relationship better and to share some of the knowledge that can be used for relationship as well as personal growth.
It is not a form of counselling or therapy and is not intended as a substitute to professional help or advice from a trained counsellor or therapist. Those experiencing depression or other mental health concerns should consider seeking professional advice before joining our training.
By purchasing the Happily Ever After Relationship Training you understand and agree to the the following.
- The training will be completed over an 8 week period. The material will be delivered week by week, in order, and each week will only become available after completion of the previous week.
- An opening questionnaire will be sent for completion on registering for the training. This is a tool to give you some insight and to help you understand your current situation better. The answers to this questionnaire will also help us understand your situation and what you want to achieve from the training. This will help us give you the best guidance possible as part of the training.
- We offer email support as part of the training to answer your questions and to help guide you during the 8 weeks of the training. This will only be available during this initial 8 week period.
- Should we receive any feedback during the training we reserve the right to use this on our website or other online services in the form of testimonials or for other promotional material. No personal or identifiable information will be included.
Some of our products or services provide you with lifetime access. Lifetime access refers to the time that the product or service is offered on our website. Should the product or service no longer be offered or in the event of the website no longer being active. We will give users as much notice of this as we can and strive to offer continued access to that product or service for a set period of time from that point. This will be communicated at the time.
Lifetime access includes ongoing access to all online material for the product or service purchased while it is available on our website. It does not include any email support that may be offered for the initial duration of the service. An example of this is the Happily Every After Relationship Training, which includes email support for the 8 weeks of the initial training. Once this period is over you will be able to access all material for the training without the email support.
If you have purchased a product or service during our pre-launch before it is fully available on our website, you will be granted full lifetime access once the product or service is available on the website. This will be subject to the same terms as above.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
If you wish to cancel any of our products or services you will have 14 days from the date of purchase to do so. A full refund will only be given if cancelled within this 14 day period and the service has not started.
If the service has started within this 14 day period, you can still cancel and will receive a partial refund. This will be the full amount paid minus the value of the service received up to the point of cancellation. No refunds will be given after 14 days from the date of purchase.
The right to cancel will be lost if the service is available in full immediately after purchasing or within the 14 day period.
This is in keeping with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
Should you wish to contact us about cancellations please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suspension & Termination of Access
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of our terms through your use of our website. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with any of our terms constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our website. This may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site and/or any products or services you have access to.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
These terms, their subject matter and matters that arise relating to this website are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes between us.